Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sorry for the long wait!

Hello all,

So sorry for the abscence in the posting of stories as of now. I've just finished my examinations, which explains for the lack of updates over the last few days.

Do note that I am coming up with new entries soon, so do look out for them! I currently have a bit of ideas, but very little plot development in each one of them. Do let me know what you readers wish to read through my e-mail or through kik! Hahah. I've enjoyed your kind messages and feedback thus far! Keep them coming!

As some of you observant readers have noticed (I like people who are observant btw), I labeled all of my stories up till now as short stories. So if something short exists, something longer would exist to allow the relativity to be held true right? So do expect a chain story coming soon, perhaps something more personal and exciting. :D

Lots of Love,
Jezebel

No comments:

Post a Comment