Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Exams are coming...

Hello dear readers!

I don't usually post stories so often within such a short time span, but I just felt the urge to write. The recent story is kind of long, and it's a bit different from my usual writing style. Nevertheless, I hope you guys (and girls of course) enjoy them!

In the upcoming month, I shouldn't be writing anytime soon, due to university exams just around the corner, and I've only just started studying. I hoping that I can actually scrape past this semester. Hahah.

I would like to thank those who have helped me thus far financially, of which I am very much thankful for. Thanks once again for helping out a poor soul like me! Some of you have received special presents from me, just as you requested. I hope you enjoyed them! I'm still surviving on savings and odd jobs for now, so if anyone else is willing to help me out financially, do contact me! It's very much appreciated. (:

Hope to hear from some of you soon,
Jezebel

1 comment:

  1. Wat help U needed, do pm me at lystbf1314@hotmail.com.. whatever I can help I try to help

    ReplyDelete